P2 Science Explorer
- Enhance students’ interest and understanding in Science.
- Fulfill students’ curiosity to know the world around them.
- Build up students’ scientific reasoning and classification techniques
- Offer students a head-start and edge to excel in primary school Science.
- Mid Year Holiday 10 lessons
- September Holiday 5 lessons
- Learn through inquiry-based experiments and activities.
- Students are encouraged to explore and investigate the surroundings around them with their classmates.
- Identify distinctive characteristics that can help students perform classification, inference & logical deduction
- Students’ interest can be enhanced by activities such as:
- Cryptic discovery! (An outdoor treasure hunt that prompts students to think and act)
- Dark Escape (A “Taboo” twist on the “Mystery Box” encouraging communication)
|Mid Year Holiday||September Holiday|
|Diversity (Classification of Animals)
Diversity (Classification of Plants)
Parts of the Plant
Magnets and its Interactions
Topics covered are subjected to change depending on the ability of students.