Fusion Math P6 (12 yr old)
- Generate interest in Mathematics and sharpen students’ inventive problem solving skills.
- Strengthen students’ strategies and abilities to attempt challenging Mathematical problems.
- Familiarize students with topics in line with SMOPS.
|Year End Holiday||Semester 1 (Jan – Mar)||March Holiday|
– Permutation & Combination
– Distance, Speed & Time
– Principle of Inclusion & Exclusion
– Area & Perimeter (Division, Difference in Areas,
– Challenging Problems
– Problem Solving Techniques (Number Theory, Rate, Geometry,
– Mock Papers
|– Mock Papers|
Topics covered are subjected to change depending on the ability of students.